Friday, February 04, 2005

.. .. .. .. .. ...*sigh*.. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

Had my Social Studies test today.

Darn.

I wrote down all the points all right, but I didn't explain very clearly. Sigh.

Anyway, something really wierd happened in the afternoon, I was walking home there was an old man who leaning against the railings. He asked me "What happened to your legs?"
I was like, huh? Then he pointed to the books I was holding and said, "You should put those in your bag." I had to go on explaining how it was lighter this way, blah blah.
That was not the end, he continued on saying, "I like your English, very good." Dots.. ..
I was walking away, muttered my thanks and he told me to take care and to pray to the Lord or praise the Lord or something.

Can I say I'm confused?

And it's almost seven now and Nithi and Thanin are not here yet.......

2 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger MeAdr said...

He sounds like a nice old man. Hohoho... But hey what to do when your English is good?!?!? You get compliments, be thankful for it! haha... Be proud of it too! See ya!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, your eng is just so darn good. i still remember that compo of yours. isit completed? i wanna see it when i visit thanin e nx time round

yp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home