Friday, May 19, 2006

Rose of Versailles (Lady Oscar)

Y'know, I haven't thought about that anime for a long time. I watched it when I was very young--like kindergarden young. I couldn't remember what it was about untill today actually. Not the characters' name or the show's title. I saw it in passing today. Weird thing is, I can recall certain scenes, like the opening part when Oscar was sparring when Andre and that Andre was blind later in the story (I looked it up)

I usually don't go for this kind of stuff--pink background, roses and girlish manga. But Rose of Versailles brings back all those memmories of sleeping over at my cousin's place and she putting me to sleep. I really haven't thought about this in quite sometime for many different reasons. So I think I want to check this out for old time's sake. The fact that it's based on the French Revolution and real people helped. A lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home