Thursday, February 17, 2005

bored.

Hey there. Sorry it took me so long to write again, been busy. I guess there's nothing much to write about. My life isn't that exciting. Well, at least I passed my A-Math test......borderline.

Let's talk about something that's not about school. Oh yes, I plan to write more fanfics. Though not about vampires this time. I don't have much interests in that anymore. Shocking huh? Hmm...I want to write YuYu or Inyasha fics (crap!) , but I don't have any actual plots in mind yet. And with everything that's happening, I don't think it is going to happen soon. HOWEVER I don't really have all the time in the world. I signed up for NYAA and I'm supposed to write. (Suicidal, aren't I?)

Anyway if you want to read the fics just go to www.fanfiction.net and search for tracing-tt (me) coz if you want to find the story itself is going to be troublesome.

2 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay I am Nun here!i disagree with u that ur life is boring...if u try to enjoy ur life ur it will be damn FUN!!Hahaha...U passed ur Amaths that is COOL!!
Keep it Up!!

 
At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yp here and i just wanna read ur completed story where e guy and e gal went 2 save another gal's life from some monster or smth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home