Sunday, March 06, 2005

Ssoorrrryyyyy

Hi. Sorry for the lack of updates--postings--whatever you want to call it. I had my CA1 so....
Anyway it was NOT good. Must work harder next time.

Okay, onto more cheerful subjects. Next week is EFL!!!! It's Education For Life. Something like field trips, camping and stuff. Yay! Yay as in I don't have to go....although officework is not really my idea of fun, is better than going for EFL. Gosh, this is boring.......

I went to town yesterday after Physio. Visited Kinokuniya and HMV. I spent so much time at the bookstore but couldn't get anything. It's like I lost interest in reading or something especially the vampires stuff( Although some would say its not interesting in the first place) I'm bored....
So after that I went to HVM to llook for some YYH music and of course I couldn't find any.

Oh well.....nothing much to say....might as well go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home