Thursday, March 10, 2005

'Blink. Blink. Yaawn'

What a boring day. The whole school has gone out for EFL and a few of us are stuck here in the school library with the VP. I never knew life could get this exciting. Oh well, it's still better than going to Taman Nagara. In MY opinion anyway.

One good thing though, during English tuition, my tutor showed me this great poem called 'After Apple-Picking' by Robert Frost. It's sbout death actually, hence the word sleep appeared six times. It's really cool( as morbid as this may sound), go check it out.

I want to change the design for this blog, I can't stand the pink any longer....I'm not sure how to do it though. Sigh. Guess I gotta live with it for a while. That's all.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger MeAdr said...

I've been trying to post a comment, but somehow it's always "Blog not Found"....or something. Guess it doesn't matter now though, hehe.
Tsk tsk tsk, you and field trips/camps can never get along huh? Haha, what can i say?
Anyway, if you're so bored, check out Avril's "He wasn't" video. One word: Act Cute!
Hahaha, you're gonna be surprised!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger MeAdr said...

Oh by the way, I think pink suits you!!!
Hahaha, just kidding! Don't kill me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home