Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Hypertension, High Blood Pressure, Headaches, Blah.

Haalooo

Went for LifeScience course today. Pretty fun, had to 'cure' a 55 year old Mr. Tan who had a headache for a day. Turns out he's suffering from hypertension--servere, thank you.
Also went to MacDonald's afterwards. Filet-O-Fish, yum. The strange thing that happened was that as I was window-shopping, there's this blonde lady who tapped me on the back and gave me a few coins. :0 Then she happily walked away.

I gotta go be a good girl and go to bed.
(Tomorrow morning my group and I have to go tell Mr. Tan that he may die very soon if he still refuses to take his anti-hypertensive medication. And they say adults are responsible people)

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger MeAdr said...

Seems like you have a huge task on your hand. Just hope he listens, and good luck!
Anyway, I'm so hungry now. Skipped dinner, you see (Don't tell anyone!). And now that you mentioned Fillet o' fish...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home