Saturday, March 26, 2005

Shut up.

I didn't know life can get this bad. School sucks. CCA's really tiring and I don't know what's wrong with some people. Yeah, it's pretty bad. And no one's online too!!! At least someone I can carry out a conversation anyway.

My Bio marks are really depressing, stupid petri dish question!!! Seven marks ALL gone!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!! I just can't let it go, Bio and A-maths CA on the same day and I spent so much time on Bio and where did that get me? Failed my A-maths. Shit. I don't know why I'm complaining about this again, I thought I got over it. Guess not. Logarithm is driving me nuts too, though it's not as bad as I expected. I'm not making sense, am I? Whatever.

Let's not go into the details about organising Acies for Legion of Mary. I'm just glad the venue and the Priest ...thingies are settled. Finally! After so many problems. Although there are a few things I still have to look into. Other than the Acies, I'm worried about the group as a whole. We don't seem to be very...united. I mean I understand that some of us have SYF and other stuff to take care of, but....never mind. I'll figure it out later. I don't know why I'm talking about this now. I need to leave for Curia meeting at 12. 45 Don't know how long it'll take for the bus to come.

So much for trying to stop complaining. Some people said that I worry too easily. Makes me thimk of that phrase about the sky falling off or something. Anyway, I don't want to write anymore.

Somebody's going to Australia today.............take care!

2 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger MeAdr said...

Hey hey, seems like you have a pretty huge load on your back, huh?
Let's see, study study study... not much I can say about that. My A maths sucks too, haha. Well, the only advice I can give is, the first step is to stop thinking that you can't do it. If you think that you can't, you'll never be able to. i learned that a little bit too late... Anyway, yeah, always be willing to jump into a question and try. NEVER EVER give up before trying, ok?
So...CCA-wise, if it proved to be too much, can you give the position to someone else instead? Talk to your teacher in charge or something. Tell her that you need to concentrate on your studies! Also, foreign students don't need to hunt down CCA points like the local ones! So yeah, use that to your advantage! Persuade the S'porean members!
Anyway, good luck! Update more often ok? Complaining in a blog feels good, isn't it? Haha

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger takishia said...

Yay, so very glad that u commented. CCA-wise, I think I'll just give up my position...still thinking about it. Anyway they'll choose new comittee members soon. The thing is, it kinda nags me that I'll give up half-way, but that's not really the case is it? Your right, I don't need the CCA points, should give it to someone else......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home