Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Done with Biology

Whew.

I had my Bio paper today, it's easier than what I had expected. But---I already made one careless careless mistake. (It's protoplasm NOT cytoplasm *stupid girl!* Grr!) Anyway, History paper tomorrow. Spot-studying again. Sigh. I never learn. (I did that for Lit...didn't really work out) And E-maths 2 on Friday. The last paper!!
The best thing is--Tears of Rome was updated!!! Yay!! Yeah, it's in the middle of the exams but I spent 7 minutes reading it. Considered a break, well maybee 14 'cause I read it twice. LoL.
But talking about Tears, Rayna really has changed. For the better too. More selfless and all. Two more weeks! How am I supposed to wait that long for the next chapter??

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger MeAdr said...

Hahaha I remember that scene all too well!~~~
Just one more paper and you can spend all the time in the world reading your fic!!! Jia You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home