Friday, May 13, 2005

Eeek.....bad romance

Because I'm broken
When I'm open, I don't feel right
I'm not strong enough

Yeap, had my chemistry paper today. It's not actually difficult compared to the usual exam papers, I guess. But I still can't do it. Darn. I don't feel like studying for maths or Bio....I'll have to do it soon though. Still a week of mid-years ahead, not a cheery thought. So to console myself I had a Fillet-O-Fish after my paper. Yup, guilty as charged. I know, I know, I can't afford to be overweight but I just couldn't make myself worry about it.

After I reached home from Bukit Merah ( I had to go to the library. And the bus took so long to come) *evil laughter* I read another story at fictionpress.com. I enjoyed the story initially 'cause of the storyplot seemed to be about the character(Anna)'s situation at home with her abusive father and her relationship with her brother. However, as the story went on, some cheesy romance kicked in and spoiled the whole thing. The writing's good but it's just not interesting anymore. I read romance, but not all-out romance. It's has to be mixed with....er.... action or vampires or something . Like a sidedish, y'know? (Against All Odds is an exception coz it's hilarious!)

I'll start writing fics again when exams are over. I have to do it for NYAA anyway.

Listening to Evanescence right now....getting into a real dark mood.

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Lloevee said...

Wow.. A Filet-O-Fish.. What the hell is it going to do? Add a thousand inches to the diameter of each thigh? xD That'd be sick... Rar, where are you, Thanin, come on, man... Your sis needs some support here...

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger takishia said...

LOL, yea well, scary image, that one. Thanks for commenting. Hey Thanin, get over here and READ AND COMMENT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home