Saturday, May 21, 2005

Whatever happened to--?

My first free and relaxed Saturday since...very long ag. So as usual, I went for my therapy. One word: pain. But I felt better afterwards. Of course, since the exams are over, I searced for a new storybook to read. Got myself a "The Good, the Bad and the Undead" by Kim Harrison. It's actually the second book in the series, but whatever, I don't really care.

Something weird (and stupid) happened today. While I was walking to the bus stop, I bought two egg tarts to eat, then I decided to go to Popular. Everything was fine until I boarded the 65 bus and realized that my egg tarts are gone! And no, I didn't leave them at the shop. I turned to the busstop but my egg tarts weren't there! I can't believe this. If I had dropped them, Iwould've known. Weird. Grr....I want to eat egg tarts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home